Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HW4: Survey Cover Letter



November 21, 2012


Dear Respondent,


Good day! I am a student from the School of Accountancy and Business (SoAB) at Asia Pacific College.  I am currently conducting a research study entitled “Social Media: sustains or destroys Filipino college students’ romantic relationship”.  This study aims to provide the effect of social media on romantic relationship of Filipino college students.

Your participation will only involve answering a set of questions which I prepared.  It would only take a few minutes from your time.  You are voluntarily involved in the study, which allows you to stop at any time or not to participate at all.  I would not be including your name on the published results of the said study.  The said participation would not cost you anything except for your time in answering my questions, although the findings will provide knowledge concerning the effect of social media on Filipino college students' relationships.

For any questions or inquiries, you may freely send me a message or call me at (0917) 909-6607 or send an e-mail to melizza.delossantos@gmail.com.

By returning this questionnaire in the envelope provided, you are considered to be a participant in the above project.  If ever you would not be able to send your reply via mail, you may send your answers to my survey questions on melizza.delossantos@gmail.com with the subject “Survey Answers”.

Thank you for your consideration!



Sincerely,


Melizza Angela E. Delos Santos
SoAB student, Asia Pacific College

1 comment: