Friday, October 5, 2012

Class Activity Number 1: Formal Language




"Almost everyone has their own social media/networking accounts.  I think it started out a few years ago, when Friendster started.  I had those accounts too.  Since Friendster, I also had different accounts on different sites -- Multiply, MySpace, Facebook & Twitter.  At first, I never really though of how this would affect me, or if it would affect me - either positive or negative - at all."

"Recently, social networking sites are becoming a trend.  Friendster, Multiply, MySpace, Facebook, Twitter and Google+ are just some of its common examples.  The beginning of this trend possibly happened a few years ago, when Friendster became known to almost all internet users.  As these sites expand, people who register multiples in number as well.  In the beginning, its effect to the members would probably be a minor issue."

2 comments: